Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween!

Besides Christmas, Autumn/Fall and Halloween is my favorite time of the year! Days are getting shorter, nights getting longer and it's not so hot and not so cold outside...the perfect time of year! Not only that but it's the time of year to let loose and show your fun and funky side with wacky colors and freaky costumes!


So feeling in the festive mood and wanting to bring some Halloween fun to my shop I started by laying out all my Halloween and fall supplies in order to get motivated! I love using Czech glass and Swarovski crystals in festive colors with a few silver Tibet style skull beads. And I can never have enough stamps, inks or cute paper layed out to get my creative juices flowing!





So for some beaded items I made a cute charm, beaded bookmark, stitch markers, bracelet and some earrings. ( I didn't get a chance to take pics of the bookmark yet) .



SKULLY DANCE Zipper Pull Charm:















SKULLY DANCE EARRINGS:















SKULLY Stitch Markers:















SKULLY CHARMER Hand wrapped Bracelet:
















For the cute Halloween patterned paper I made some very cute glass magnet sets and some small note card sets!




SUSPICIOUS EYES Halloween Glass Bubble Magnets:















FOUR EYED PURPLE SPIDER Halloween Glass Bubble Magnet:















SKULLS & CROSS BONES Small Note Card Set:















HALLOWEEN JACK-O-LANTERNS Small Note Card Set:















And a few more items made with some of my cute Halloween stamps and festive cardstock!



BEST WITCHES Gift Tag Set:















BEST WITCHES Halloween Greeting Card:















HAPPY HALLOWEEN Mini Note Card Set:















I had lots of fun making these cute items and now I think I'm officially ready for Halloween! And if you like any of my items and would like to purchase them, you can simply click on the pictures which will send you to the buying links! And during the month of September I'm offering FREE World Wide shipping on everything in my shop!

No comments: