Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Love PIF's!

For those of you who don't know what PIF's are: PIF is a term Etsiers use when they list an item in there shop for free for anyone willing to "Pay It Forward" by either listing an item in their shop for free in return or doing any other random act of kindness for someone else. And in most cases with the only other obligation being the person receiving the gift pays for the $.20 Etsy listing fee and or shipping.

I love having the chance to give away my creations for FREE to someone else to enjoy every once in awhile. While I know I can't do it all the time, It gives me a great feeling knowing I was able to do something nice for someone else who otherwise couldn't afford it or just wanted a piece of my work at a tremendous discount! In my old shops I use to set up a couple of PIF listings several times a month. I haven't set up a PIF listing in my new shop just yet, but I definitely will soon.

In the meantime I just wanted to take this opportunity to mention a great seller I just recently had the privilege of receiving a great PIF gift from. While I usually don't take advantage of other sellers PIF's I just couldn't pass up this great item from SharonFosterArt :

She's a very kind and talented Etsy seller, so when you get a chance please check out her shop of wonderful and very cute original artwork paintings, ACEO's and cards!

No comments: