Friday, September 11, 2009

I was featured in an ETSY treasury!!!!

I am featured in a treasury! I'm so excited, I hardly ever get featured...lol. But I got an awesome convo from Sunweeds on Etsy last night to let me know she featured me in her beautiful sparkly blue treasury! She picked alot of great items from fellow Etsiers all in the shades of blue that sparkle and added in with them is my sparkly baby blue confetti!

For those of you that don't know what an Etsy Treasury is...it is a Member curated gallery of personally selected items made up of either the curators personal favorites or based on a theme. Then Etsy admin pick the best treasuries to get featured on the home page of Etsy throughout the day.

So please take a look at her beautiful treasury and give some talented Etsy sellers some love while your at it! ;D~



No comments: