Saturday, September 26, 2009

More Halloween Fun!!

As mentioned in my earlier post I wanted to make some Halloween items for my Etsy shop to make it festive! I'm pretty much done with all my Halloween items now, but I wanted to mention my most favorite item I have made for this time of year! My "Skully Dance" beaded bookmark:
 

My "Skully Dance" bookmark was made to match my "Skully Dance" zipper pull mentioned in an earlier post. I just love the colors and beads I used on this bookmark! It is filled with wacky Halloween colors from hand wire wrapped Czech glass beads and faceted crystal charms and Tibet style silver skully fun! I almost kept this one for myself! :D~

If you like my bookmark you can purchase it by simply clicking on the pictures above which will send you to the buying link!

No comments: