Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Featured Seller Tuesdays!!

♥ Tuesday, October 13, 2009: It's time for "Featured Seller Tuesdays!"...I love Etsy and all the extremely talented sellers there and what better way to show the love by reserving special feature Tuesdays on my blog to show off some of my favorites!

To kick off my very first "Featured Seller Tuesday!" I want to thank Dawn of FirstLightGlass by featuring some of her amazing items on my blog! Dawn is a very talented and friendly Etsy seller which I recently had the pleasure of trading with and received a couple beautiful handmade glass pendants and a very cute glass paper weight from! She not only makes beautiful glass and dichoroic pendants but stunning fused glass dishes and plates for your home too!



Dawn's studio is based in Jacksonville Florida where all her glass art is created. She has been working with stained and fused glass since 2003. Her Etsy shop FirstLightGlass specializes in fused glass pendants, jewelry and home decor.

Here are a couple of my favorites from her Etsy shop....


 
 
 
 
 

If you love her beautiful work, you can easily click on the pictures above to go directly to her shop! You can also find her on ArtFire here and her blog here!





1 comment:

First Light Glass said...

Thank you so much for featuring my work! I really appreciate it!