Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FREE Etsy Shop Banner and Avatar Package!!

I meant to post this yesterday for free graphic Mondays, but I got really busy and didn't get a chance to. So here is another FREE Etsy graphics package for your Etsy shop...

For today I'm offering 1 Etsy shop package for free named "Vintage Birdies"...interested candidates will receive a Pre-Made 9 Piece Etsy Shop Package set! Pre-Made meaning it cannot be customized but with the exception of an optional tag line beneath your shop name. Also note that this is not a OOAK (One Of A Kind) set...meaning it will be given away to other inquiring Etsiers.

Etsy Shop Package Set includes:

3 Banners 760x100 pixels @ 300DPI:
♥Shop Banner
♥Vacation Banner
♥Sale Banner

3 Avatars 75x75 pixels @ 300DPI:
♥Shop Avatar
♥Away Avatar (vacation)
♥Sale Avatar

3 Images 430x430 pixels @ 300DPI:
♥Reserved Listing Image
♥Custom Listing Image
♥Thank You Image


If you are an Etsy shop owner and need or want my shop banner package for FREE, please send me a convo with your; 1) Shop Name, 2) Optional Tag Line, 3) Please mention the Etsy shop package #number you would like4) Email Address you would like files sent to, by clicking on the picture below...

(Package #2)

Graphics are not actually blurry as shown and look much better in actual size...





*PLEASE NOTE: Although I'm giving away my banner packages for free they are still my original design. (I would like to mention I got the awesome free PhotoShop brushes from here: http://www.therustyleaf.com/ to make the banner package.) My banner packages are for personal use only to Etsy shop owners and cannot be used for re-selling in any manner...thank you!


1 comment:

Judi said...

I would love this package! I just listed my first items ever on Etsy and was trying to find an avatar and you popped up in Google!