Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shameless Brag Day Wednesdays!!

It's my shameless brag day...yay!! :D~


I wanted to show off a new earring design I came up with...they are so pretty and turned out great! The are full of beautiful Czech glass beads and faceted crystals....


I had bought a mixture of Czech glass beads that came with a random assortment of some very cool and unique Czech glass shapes! The only problem with buying mixtures is you very rarely get 2 of the same beads. I was so excited when I found that I had got 2 sets of the same beads in these really neat striped nugget/tear drop shapes and just knew I had to make earrings out of them!



I tried to think of a way I could incorporate my favorite Czech glass shape into the earring sets to give the nuggets an even more feminine touch! I started  by adding a bunch of wire wrapped Czech glass flowers to the tops until I couldn't fit anymore on the head pin and then added faceted crystals to the tops to bring the flower bunch together giving the earring sets added sparkle!!

These earrings didn't last very long in my shop! They were gone within the week! But I love this design so much I think I will be making more soon and trying out different focal beads for the bottoms but sticking to the flower bunches on top!

No comments: