Thursday, November 26, 2009

I snagged an Etsy Treasury!

I wanted to mention that I happened to snag an Etsy treasury earlier today out of pure luck! I just happened to be looking at other members curated treasuries at the time and then suddenly a treasury opened up! I was so excited and on the spot had to think of a real quick name...and I had been searching for bears on Etsy earlier in the day for my Grandma's Christmas present and was amazed at all the cute and adorable, not to mention stunning photography of handmade bear items! So I decided to curate a treasury all about bears...and so the name: "Grin and Bear It" came along....lol.

It is such an adorable treasury, specially if you love bears! So please take a look and give some very talented Etsiers some love!




Thanks for looking and I don't mind comments! ;D~


No comments: