Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm still here!!

My whole house has been so sick for the past week, myself included that I haven't been really able to do much of anything! So I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here....lol.

I'm starting to feel a little better however and finally brought myself around to starting on my Christmas cards last night....I know really late! I will be posting some later this week that I finished. I can't wait to list them on Etsy!!

I did manage to list a beautiful new beaded bookmark I made this week called "Morning Glory Sunrise". I almost kept this one for myself! It is made with soft colors in yellow, blue an pink. An Anitiqued silver bird and it's nest rest on top of pretty Czech glass morning glory flowers in the softest colors of pink, yellow and blue. It also has some Swarovski crystals and Czech glass faceted crystals for added sparkle!

You can get a closer look in my Etsy shop here...










No comments: