Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FREE Etsy Holiday Banner and Avatar Set!!

Since it's so close to Christmas I decided I would make a holiday set to dress up your Etsy shops for holidays!....

The Etsy shop package I'm offering today comes with an Etsy shop banner and matching avatar! And it's FREE!!

♥Shop Banner = 760x100 pixels @ 300DPI
♥Shop Avatar = 75x75 pixels @ 300DPI

If you are an Etsy shop owner and need or want my shop banner package for FREE, please send me a convo with your; 1) Shop Name, 2) Optional Tag Line, 3) Please mention the Etsy shop package #number you would like 4) Email Address you would like files sent to, by clicking on the picture below...

(#Holiday Set 2009) 





*PLEASE NOTE: My banner packages are for personal use only to Etsy shop owners and cannot be used for re-selling in any manner...thank you!


No comments: