Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Very First Handmade Shaker Cards!!

I'm so excited to share my very first shaker cards I made this Christmas for my family and friends and they turned out great!! I thought they were going to be difficult to make, but after watching this online tutorial on YouTube I found it simple and very fun...addicting actually...lol!! And there are many different ways you can make them and lots of different tutorials you can use for referance on YouTube to make your own.

Here are a couple of the shaker cards I made for my Mom and Grandma...


I had so much fun making these that I think I will be adding them to my Etsy shop soon!! So keep an eye out! :D

On a side note...not related to the shaker cards. Here are a couple other cute little Christmas cards I made for family members this year, one of them using the same image...


No comments: