Thursday, April 8, 2010

♪♫♪ ~*HaPpY BiRtHdAy*~ to me!! ♪♫♪


I'm not too big of a partier since I've had kids but I still had fun celebrating my birthday last night with the hubby and the kiddos! My birthday is today but hubby had to work a long day today so that's why we did it last night. I can't believe I'm 28 already and just last year I was teasing the hubby when he turned 32...lol!!! Time flies by so fast!


We celebrated by going out to eat at the Gateway mall, because I love the food selection they have there...I know I'm weird! Plus while at the mall we caught a movie..yes it was "Alice in Wonderland"...lol. I had been wanting to see it for such a long time...I so wanted to watch the 3D version but we missed it by a few days. It was still a good movie though and we all enjoyed it.

We came home, opened presents and had cake and ice cream...and no I did not bake it...lol. Hubby bought me a yummy chocolate cake with Bavarian cream in the center and whipped icing...so delicious! The boys got me some very adorable rubber stamps that I can't wait to try out! Hubby gave me my gift earlier that day by letting me go shopping and get what I wanted at my favorite craft store!!

And after all that I was pooped...lol...boring for some, but just perfect for me! Guess I'm getting old! :D~

* ♥ * Now for Etsy shop news...I'm continuing my birthday celebration by having a huge BOGO sale that lasts until the end of the week!! * ♥ *


If you would like to take part in my celebration, you can check out my shop here! Here is the snippet...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●

*~♪♫♪~* ♥ *~♪♫♪~* ~HaPpY BiRtHdAy to me!~ *~♪♫♪~* ♥ *~♪♫♪~*

I'm celebrating my birthday this week by having a HUGE SALE!! Sale starts today and ends Sunday @ 12am EST!!

Buy any item in my shop and get one FREE of equal or lesser value!!! Please type (BOGO FREE) in message to seller box at checkout.

(*Special discount coupons or other promotions cannot be applied to the sale and shipping is not included*)

PLEASE wait for a revised invoice before completing payment. For further instructions on how to take advantage of the sale, please feel free to send me a convo on Etsy. :D

●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●◌●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: