Friday, April 16, 2010

Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge...

I found another great challenge blog with absolutely fabulous card sketch designs! Mojo Monday has a new sketch challenge every Monday with a prize for the winners the first Mondays of every month! I absolutely fell in love with this blog! Their design team is so talented!!

Here is my card I will be submitting:

And here is the lovely sketch challenge they have this week:

I absolutely love this sketch and it worked perfectly for my beautiful wide but short Inkadinkado stamp designed by Kathy Davis! I decided to make it into another lovely Mother's Day card.







Here is a better close up of the detail: 










:And here is the inside...I can't help but design the inside too!...lol











CARD FEATURES:
~Stamped image is from Inkadinkado and inside sentiment from MSE
~Textured DCWV cardstock and patterned paper
~Stamp was colored and stamped with Marvy brush markers
~Machine stitched with a mix of 2 matching colors
~Embellished with Prima flowers, dew drops & satin ribbon
~Sentiment was stamped with Colorbox ink
~Image is lightly highlighted with stickles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also made a card from the amazing sketch they had last week, but I didn't get it submitted in time to participate. 

Here is the sketch from last week: 

 This one was a little intimidating at first to try...maybe that's why I didn't get it done in time...lol, but here is my card:
I love how this card turned and just might try out this sketch again!








Here is the close up detail:















:And of course the inside image!  










I think Mojo Monday is going to become my favorite challenge blog! And I just found out I can print all there previous sketches!! I truly enjoy their blog and inspirational designs...I'm like a kid in a candy store...lol!!

1 comment:

scrappyjan said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!!

Just wanted to stop and thank you for entering my blog candy. GOOD LUCK!
Hugs, Janiel