Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Handmade Baby Cards!

I just added some new handmade baby cards to my shop today! I have never made baby cards before until my BF asked me to make some fore her. So I had to dig through all the stamps I had to see what I could use to make some! I found I did have some really cute baby sentiments from TCP Studios and some really cute farm animal stamps I think from Inkadinkado, so I decided to go with an adorable little baby lamb. Once I made the first one in pink I loved how it turned out so I made one in blue and then of course had to make a couple more in the other baby colors!

Here are the cards I made...


I've become addicted to stitching my cards lately so I have machine stitched them inside and out...lol. Takes a little longer but I love the look! I also thought the buttons with the thread through them was a nice touch. And I absolutely love the new Argyle embossing folder hubby got me for my Cricut so that's what I used for the background...reminds me of a baby blanket! These turned out so cute I think I will be making more baby cards soon!



                                 






 Here is what the inside of one of them looks like: 







You can find these in my Etsy shop as I just listed them today! Thanks for looking! :D

2 comments:

stamping Sue said...

Hi your blog is fab hope you don't mind I have joined your followers please feel free to do the same love love your cards!!!

Rosie said...

Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous set of baby cards. Love the little sheep. Rosie x