Friday, April 2, 2010

Trying to get back on track!

So I've been neglecting my blog lately...well not really neglecting but just really haven't had much time to post.

I have been so busy with my Etsy shop and the boys have had so much homework lately not to mention trying to stay on top of the housework with my youngest munchkin running around...lol. My shop was nearly emptied around Christmas time (which is a great thing!) and it has taken me until now to get things filled back up again. So I have been working like a mad crafter and taking pics when and where I can!

I have also changed the look of my shop banner and avatar...was getting a little bored with the other one, as I knew I would...lol.

You can take a look at my new look and all my new lovelies here...


I will promise to try and get back on track and hope to have time to start posting more often!

No comments: