Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Custom Handmade Wedding Card...

The closer summer gets it seems like everyone is getting wedding fever...lol. I noticed alot of people have upcoming weddings including one of my friends that is getting married in June. And just the other day another friend of mine told me that she wanted me to make her a wedding card for a friend of hers that was also getting married in June! So this the card I came up with for the both of them...


I think it turned out beautifully! I love the layout I used and the adorable digi stamp I got from a very talented fellow Etsian Heather Ellis of DigitalStampCharacters!


I also made a beautiful coordinating envelope to go along with it...


Card Ingredients: 

Stamp: "Purr Button" By Heather Ellis DigitalStampCharacters
Inks: PrismaColor water color pencils
Paper: DCWV patterned paper and cardstock 
Tools: Sewing machine, Spellbinders Nesties dies, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, water brush
Embellishments: Prima paper flowers, Dew Drops, satin ribbon
Other: Stickles glitter glue 

No comments: