Friday, June 11, 2010

Etsy Featured Seller: NatBears

I want to mention a wonderful shop I came across while participating in my Etsy Trade Teams events! I had the pleasure of trading with Nat from NatBears not once but twice! Nat is an amazing polymer clay artist that offers the cutest polymer clay figurines and beads in her shop. She mostly specializes in polymer clay bears but she has other figures too like adorable kittens and pigs! She offers her figurines in miniatures and in full size. And the little details featured on every one of them, like the flowers and butterflies are made from her very own handmade polymer clay canes! And not only is Nat a very talented artist, she is the nicest and friendliest Etsy seller you'll ever meet!

Here are the absolutely adorable figurines I was able to snatch up in our trades...




One of them is a cute little miniture pig that I got for my aunt because she likes pigs and the other is a full sized angel bear that I got for my Grandma because she collects bears!

Here are a couple of the items available in her shop...


So next time you're browsing through Etsy and looking for a special gift, be sure to stop by Nat's shop! Oh and I should mention her prices are very reasonable too!

No comments: