Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge -#106

Summer has officially started for my boys...today was their last day of school! School has ended or will be ending for most students following graduations for some! So this week for the Friday Sketchers Sketch I was inspired by graduation month and made a couple graduation cards!

I know it's a little late to start on graduation cards, but I seen this adorable graduation digi stamp from Dustin Pike he is offering on his blog and I just had to color it! I used it for both of the cards...I created one for a girl and one for a boy....


Card Ingredients:
PAPERS: DCWV patterned paper and textured cardstock
IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Digi stamp Dragon graduation from Dustin Pike, "Congratulations" sentiment stamp from Studio G.
INK: Colorbox; black pigment.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Plastic buttons, black string, stickles glitter glue and dew drops. 
OTHER: Machine stitching inside and out and sentiment was heat embossed with iridescent sparkle.

Here is the sketch for Friday Sketchers Challenge -#106

No comments: