Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shop Re-Cap...What's NEW This Week...6/7 - 6/12!

Just in case you might have missed the mad listing this week...I just wanted to give a quick shop re-cap of all the NEW lovely items I added to the shop!

This week I listed a few new bracelets and matching earrings that feature hand wire wrapped beautiful cultured fresh water pearls and Tibet style beads in colors; iris blue, cranberry red and powdered lavender...

Iris Clusters...


Cranberry Clusters...


Lavender Clusters...


I also listed a gorgeous wire wrapped necklace and matching earrings with Czech glass morning glory flowers in mauve, with smoky quartz crystals and a beautiful Czech glass leaf as the focal of the necklace...

Midnight Glory...


Also new this week is a beautiful new wire wrapped keychain design I came up with using loads of beautiful Czech glass beads wrapped into long flowing dangles along with pewter charms...

Sea Treasures and Fortune Dragon...


Some new zipper pulls too with beautiful lampwork heart beads and Czech glass posy beads...

Posy Love...


And I also added some new colors in my "Peekaboo" Posy design earrings...

Peekaboo Posies...


And last but not least, these gorgeous earrings that I made using pewter humming birds and Czech glass morning glory flowers...

Humming Bird Bouquet...


And on top of my mad crazy listing of my new items this week, I also launched the new look of my shop with the bright colorful backgrounds, new banner and avatar! And so far I have gotten great feedback on the new look so I think I will keep it! And when you think "There couldn't possibly be more!"...well just make sure to keep an eye out next week as I will have alot more to list as I have been creating like a mad woman..lol!

If you would like to snatch up any of my new items before they are gone...you can do so by just clicking on the pics and they will take you to my shop!!

No comments: