Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge #107...Last Weeks (Late)!

I found another great challenge blog this week along with the others I participated in! I'm posting this one a little late, for some reason I thought I would have more time to enter my card in last weeks challenge on Sketch Saturday. But I wasn't able to take my pics until today. This was a bit of a challenging sketch...also the reason for being late...lol.

But here is my card...I decided to flip the sketch on it's side and get back to my routes with an adorable square card! Enjoy! :D


I used another adorable digi stamp I purchased a while back from Heather Ellis on Etsy, but I didn't get the time to color it in until now! She has a bunch of very cute images...you can find her shop here: Digi Stamp Characters if you're interested! :D

Close up and the inside:


CARD INGREDIENTS:

IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Digi image from Digi Stamp Characters (Heather Ellis) on Etsy and sentiment stamp from MFT My Favorite Things.
PAPERS: DCWV; Pearlized and Metallic textured card stock, plain white and purple cardstock.
INK: ColorBox; Black Pigment
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima Flowers in lilac and pinks, Golden champagne dew drops, white satin ruffle ribbon from Whimsy Ribbon Shop on Etsy and Stickles "Diamond" glitter glue. 
FEATURES: Image was colored in with a Gamsol technique and PrismaColor Pencils, Sentiment is heat embossed with Iridescent sparkle then 3-D mounted and the card has machine stitching inside and out.
OTHER: Cuttlebug embossed background "Swirls" and border punch from EK Success. 

Sketch Saturday #107:


2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

such a cute card filled with wonderful details...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Marisa said...

Darling image of the mice and a cute card :D Love the jewelery you make too!