Friday, June 18, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge -#117

I stuck to my plan to have some fun this week and join in on some awesome card challenges...these can get really addicting...lol! And I was so excited that I found a new favorite sketch challenge blog to try out! Taylored Expressions has a very talented design team...I envy their cards and their sketches are so fun to play with!

For my card I used one of the beautiful digi stamps I just recently purchased from Tiddly Inks! I just love the digi stamps from Tiddly Inks...such a talented artist and she has a variety of adorable digis to choose from in her online shop!

Here is the adorable little card I made following the featured sketch for last Friday...



 Card Ingredients:
PAPERS: DCWV textured cardstock and regular cardstock.
IMAGE & SENTIMENT: Digi stamp image "Spring HugaBugg" from Tiddly Inks and sentiment "You are my sunshine" from MSE.
INK: Colorbox; metallic plum berry pigment.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Pink organza and velvet ruffle ribbon and stickles "Diamond" glitter glue.
FEATURES: Image colored in with Gamsol technique and PrismaColor Pencils, 3-D Mounting, paper pieced, cuttlebug embossed background "Swirls".
OTHER: Machine stitching inside and out, sentiment is heat embossed with iridescent sparkle.

Here is the sketch:


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the image, the colors... the stitching! :o)