Monday, August 23, 2010

At the County fair with the hubby and kiddos!

So I actually got out of the house yesterday and tore myself away from my craft room. We took the kiddos to the County fair and had just an awesome time...although I don't remember the fair costing an arm and a leg for the rides and games! We did save a little because yesterday was canned food drive day meaning our admission was free if we brought in canned food per each person. But what made this fair even more great was it was free concert series and Joan Jett and The Blackhearts were playing!! I actually got some video recorded footage of the concert but hubby accidentally deleted almost all of it but a small bit. Anyways despite a horrible and miserable sunburn that I'm having to put up with today I had a great time and although the boys didn't get to ride on as many rides or play as many games as they would have liked they had a great time too!

Here is the small recorded footage of the concert...


And here are the goobers eating their sno-cones...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Glad you had fun. Your boys are so cute!
Linds x