Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Featured in 3 Etsy Treasuries this week!!!

I get so excited when I get featured in Etsy treasuries...it keeps me motivated to keep doing what I love to do!! So you can just imagine my excitement when I got not 1, but 3 convos from fellow Etsiers this weeks to let me know they had featured my items in their awesome treasuries!!

Here is dragonfly9012's "Candy Corn" treasury...she featured my cute little candy corn tags:


Here is dicarlos's "Back To School" treasury...she featured my agenda bookmark:




And last but not least is mandalamagic1's "Here is a Clue" treasury...she also featured my agenda bookmark:


All very clever treasuries with some great items chosen!! Just click on the pics to take a closer look at the live treasuries and give some fellow Etsiers some love! :D

No comments: