Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge #116..Little late...

Wow this week has flown by so fast! When I seen the sketch for last weeks Sketch Saturday challenge, I thought I would have more than enough time to get it done...but I guess not...lol. Oh well, it's still a beautiful Sketch and the card turned out lovely! And for this card I used another adorable Penny Black stamp!  When I broke out my Penny Black stamps last week...I just can't seem to put them away...lol!


Sketch Saturday Challenge Sketch #116:


Some closeups...for some reason I couldn't seem to get the lighting right this morning to show off the sparkles...but as with most of my cards I went crazy on the Stickles...lol! Oh and this time I was actually brave enough to try some flocking for the center of the flowers...


And the inside:


CARD INGREDIENTS:
PAPERS: Creamy pastel yellow, creamy blue, forest green and white textured card stock from "DCWV", Patterned paper also from "DCWV" and plain white and cream card stock.
IMAGE and SENTIMENT: The adorably image and sentiment "Have A Micey Nice Day" is from "Penny Black". The sentiment has been heat embossed with sparkle iridescent powder.
INK and COLOR: The image was handstamped with black "Versamark" ink and the sentiment was handstamped with moss green classic pigment ink from "Colorbox". The sentiment has been heat embossed with sparkle iridescent powder. The image was colored in with PrismaColor Pencils and a Gamsol technique was used.
FEATURES: Machine stitching in and out, image is paper pieced and 3-D mounted and "Stickles" glitter glue was added for sparkle. Yellow flocking was also added to the center of the flowers of the stamped image. Part of the background was embossed with my "Cuttlebug" machine" using the "Floral Screen" embossing folder.
EMBELLISHMENT: Creamy yellow Mulberry Paper Roses from "Recollections", white fabric flowers and creamy yellow decorative polyester ribbon.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Tracey! This is stunning! I love the stitching and the flocking on the flowers looks beautiful. The 3am crafting sessions obviously pay off!
Linds x