Friday, August 27, 2010

Shop Re-Cap...What's NEW This Week...8/22 - 8/27!

I wanted to show a quick re-cap of what's been added to the shop this week!! I added a bunch of lovely new earrings and tags too!

I love these violet earrings with the black Maple leaves...they are gorgeous and perfect for Fall too!

Violet Vines:

I love the dangly charmed look of the violet earrings so I made another pair with some gorgeous Picasso and sleek black finished beads!

Picasso Delight:

And the more sparkly the better I always say...how about these beautiful sparkly Dragonfly earrings!

Stormy Dragonfly:

Autumn Dragonfly:

I also made some more adorable little "Peekaboo Posies" earrings in petite size and in 3 different colors!


For the Vintage and antiqued brass lovers...I also made a couple more of my "Vintage Inspired Tulips" in some gorgeous new colors!


Now onto the tags...I was inspired to make these tags after I finished my adorable little boxed card sets!


As always if you're interested in any of the new goodies...just click on the pics which will take you directly to the shop! 
Thanks for looking! :D

2 comments:

SusieLou said...

They all look really fab - love the dragonflies and the gift tags! Thanks for entering my candy and becoming a new follower. Susie x

Lindsey said...

Tracey these are beautiful! You are so talented!
Linds x