Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween with the Boys! 2010

I know I'm a couple days late to show my cuties off, but I finally got around to uploading the pics from Halloween!! And I can't resist sharing my Spiderman, Venom and little Ninja (Snake Eyes) with everyone!

And no I didn't even tell them they had to pose like that...lol!


Preston went as Venom, Drake as Spirderman and of course the little one is Aiden! Poor little guy, the visor he was wearing was way to big for his little head, so we ended up taking it off during Trick-or-Treating. But he still had fun, they all had fun! We decided to go into a different area this year and it paid off, because they got loads of candy! So much candy they will never be able to eat it all, but that just means more for me and daddy...lol!

I will be posting the rest on Facebook for everyone to see!!

Enjoy!

No comments: