Friday, November 19, 2010

♥ƸӜƷNew...Shop...Listings...for...Today...11/19ƸӜƷ♥

I was busy this morning adding some new items to the shop! Hopefully I can get around to listing everything I have prepared for this holiday shopping season before it's too late...lol!


 I will start off by sharing more magnets...everyone loves these glass magnets!

Aren't these poppies beautiful?!


And I have a passion for purple!


I also added some more fun zipper pulls with the popular lampworked beads everyone enjoys!

This one reminds me of the ocean...Sea Bubbles!


Made with a gorgeous translucent watery blue and white bumpy dots lampwork bead, Tibet silver bead caps, translucent Opal Chinese Cut Glass faceted crystals and clear Swarovski crystals. All finished in a bright silver plating.

And this one too...how would you like to add a little Spring into your Winter?!
Spring Wood Pansy


Made with a beautiful sable wood swirl lampwork bead with blue pansies, Tibet silver bead caps, translucent Opal Chinese Cut Glass faceted crystals and Rose Alabaster Swarovski crystals. All finished in a bright silver plating.
 
And lastly I added some more fun stitch makers for the knitters out there!
Some colorful Rainbow Orbs!


Made with a colorful variety of Czech glass faceted crystals in bright red, pink rose, aqua blue, lime green, sunny yellow and amethyst all encased in circular frames. And to give them even a bit more of sparkle I added Chinese Cut Glass faceted crystals and lovely scalloped bead caps.

And these Princess Tulips are just beautiful!


Made with pretty Czech glass firepolished aqua tulips and opaque white flower cup beads, Tibet silver floral inlay beads and for added sparkle I added some Chines cut glass crystals in AB and Rose Swarovski crystals.

Hope fully I will have some more cards to share tomorrow!!
 

No comments: