Sunday, December 5, 2010

Destashing my Craft Room in a MEGA HUGE Lot!!

I finally went through my craft room and destashed a little...well alot! I hardly have any room in there anymore! So I knew it was time to destash supplies that I know I will probably never get around to using! Yes I am a craft hoarder!!

I started with my Scrapbooking and Card Making supplies first...I will have to go throuh all my jewelry making supplies next...which I dread....lol!

But here is an amazing lot of items I have destashed so far...I put it all up on Ebay in 1 huge amazing lot! So Paper Crafters will NOT want to miss out on this!!


Included in this lot is everything a beginner will need to get started...from Embossing supplies, ink, stamps, glues, embellishments, rub-ons, kits, paper, cardstock, punches, stickers, stencils and much much much more!!! You will have to check it out for yourself!

Click on the picture above!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

MAB Jewelry said...

Now THAT is some destash!