Friday, December 10, 2010

Even My Boys Make Cards!

My boys wanted to join in the fun of making some Christmas cards...so I wanted to share the adorable cards they came up with! I showed them how to use cards sketches, so they both chose a different sketch to use for their card.


They did everything themselves including; the cutting, measuring, stamping and coloring! And yes I even let them run wild with my precious Cuttlebug...lol! And yes that is my messy craft room in the background...actually that is clean...it gets much worse when I'm in there!


I believe they both used sketches from Mojo Monday...I print out sketches all the time and hope to get around to joining in on the challenges, but sometimes never do. So I had a bunch of sketches laying around my craft room...lol.


I think they did a pretty darn good job and I know I will enjoy this while it lasts...because in a couple more years, it's likely they will not be interested in crafting with mom anymore...lol!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

VERY CUTE!!!!