Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What's On My Workdesk?...WOYWW #81

Well What's on my workdesk this week?...I have no projects going that's for sure...my workdesk has officially become Santa's little workshop...err...space...lol.

I have been using my workdesk to wrap presents over the last few days and here in the pic are the last of them thankfully!! Little stocking stuffers for the kiddos stockings...yes I wrap those too...lol. I always loved unwrapping presents as a kid, so I figure they would have so much fun to have even more little gifts to unwrap in their stockings!


And my other table is covered with more stocking stuffer goodies...not all the kiddos!! I dare say that Santa went a little crazy with the goodies though...lol! I need to learn to stay away from the Dollar store this time of year! Oh well, more for Momma and Daddy!


Hopefully I will have actual projects to share in the week to come when things settle down and my workspace is clear...lol!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

15 comments:

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

Hugs, Marjo #5

Mandi said...

You are allowed any amount of chocolate and sweeties at Christmas
it's OFFICIAL!

Have a wonderful time

mandi x

Neet said...

Oh how I long to go to the Dollar Tree at Christmas time - bet there are fab goodies to be had for stocking fillers - no wonder you go mad with those type of stores.
I'm going to have to come back you have some lovely things in your header.
Merry Christmas from across the water.

MaggieC said...

You do make some very pretty things, you are so clever. Hope you soon finish the wrapping and can return your craft area to normal.
Have a lovely Christmas

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great pics! Thank you for sharing.:)

Do you know about my blog candy? Pop over and join...

http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/woyww-blog-candy.html

Merry Christmas!

Maggie
xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Hi there, love all the stocking fillers. I have the bed in my spare bedroom covered in goodies and pressies.

Tracey, thanks for visiting my blog. You mentioned the magnetic strips and know what you mean. They are ideal to store nesties, the problem is its easier said than done to find them on the island. Do you know of an online store than dispatches to the Europe. I would love to get hold of them

butlersabroad said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Tracey, I can see it's going to be a sweet one!!

Hugs
Brenda 45

Susan Allan said...

So many lovely tasty goodies. I agree with you about the unwrapping, it is the 'not knowing what to expect' that is the most fun!!
Happy Christmas
Sue xxx

ANewYear said...

good use for a workdesk this time of year. :)
Merry Christmas.
Carole85

Serendipity Stamping said...

WOW! My stocking is in the mail on its way to you. LOL #70

Minxy said...

Your totally right, i used to love waking up to a stocking full of pressies, those were the days sigh lol
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
Minxy #4

Spyder said...

soooo many sweets!! What a yummy desk, I'd never get anything done with all those sweets! oho...and I hope you get 'Kathy's' bracelet done! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Happy WOYWW!! ((Lyn)) #2

Alisonw30 said...

Wow, what a lot of wrapping! Hope you get chance to have a relax, have a great Christmas!

Alison x

karen said...

What a lovely space you have there with all the stocking stuffers wrapped up! I am looking forward to putting away my mess, it looks like xmas exploded on my desk!
Merry Xmas and have a very craft New Year!
xoxo Karen

Nicky said...

Thanks for sharing - we wrap all our stocking fillers as well as it all adds to the excitment for the kids and us lol ~ Hope you had a great Christmas ~ Nicky 52