Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's On My Workdesk?...WOYWW #82

So sorry I'm a day late...but for good reason.

I don't really have much going on this week on my workdesk...not only because I was still trying to relax from Christmas but my little one came down with walking pneumonia over the holiday weekend. Poor little guy was so miserable. We couldn't get him to eat anything and couldn't get his temp to come down...so we took him to the ER and that's when we found out he had the pneumonia, plus an ear infection. He's feeling much better today though thankfully!

So anyways I didn't get a chance to create anything since last week, but for the last few days while the little guy has been sleeping, I've been working on coloring some Digi images in.


Hubs bought me some of Mo's digi's a couple months ago and I didn't get a chance to color them in till now. Her images are so fun to color in! Hopefully I will get a chance to use them on some cards soon!


I used Gamsol and PrismaColor pencils to color them in...I love the way they turn out using the gamsol, but the process takes so long...so Copics or ProMarkers are definitely on my birthday wishlist come April...lol!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

Until next week...hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!

16 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy - I'm delighted to follow you back!

Enjoy your break (I'm resting too) and happy new year!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Marjo said...

Creative workspace, super images! Thanks for the peek and sharing.

Happy creative crafting in the New Year, hugs Marjo #10

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Oh I hope your little one has recovered fully!

And you pictures/colouring is beautiful.

Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year
Sam xx # 14

Spyder said...

Love all your inks. I think I have....ONE of those... must get more! Great images by Mo, really pretty. Hope your little ones feeling better by now,
Happy WOYWW< New Year!!

(Lyn)

Terry Blais said...

The images are colored beautifully! I'm sure they'll look great on any project. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Terry #25

Pam said...

Ah, ya gotta love Mo and you are certainly doing them justice. Happy and healthy crafting in 2011! Hauoli makahiki hou from AmberInk!

Susan said...

Beautifully coloured images... can't wait to see what you make with them. Hope your little one is fully recovered soon. Thanks for visiting me.
Happy final WOYWW for 2010 and Happy 2011!
Susan #13
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Scrapcollectr said...

I just looooove your digi coloring! And your banner shows how talented you are.... *smile*
Thx for visiting and Happy New Year!
#6
PS hope your little one speeds on thru his recovery! I've got one on the mend, too!

Rachel said...

I need to sit and colour in. Thank you for remind me how much I love doing that. And thank you for the sharing such beautiful pieces to inspire me.

Happy New Year.
cheers, rachel #15

Serendipity Stamping said...

Such sweet and fanciful images, great job on the coloring. Thanksk for the share. #75

oneoff said...

Your poor little lad - hope he is soon on the mend. I'm another great fan of the colouring in; it's so relaxing and productive all in one go.

Wishing you a happy and crafty 2011
Bernie #17

Katie said...

Cute!! Love those images!

Holly #83 said...

This evil sickness is getting everyone.. I hope your little one is feeling better.. Our family is finally on the mend here took over a week.. But wow don't want that every again..

I love to color with my Prismacolors but you are right the process takes forever... Have a great New Year.. I'm off to look at your Etsy shop I see some very pretty stuff!

Holly #83 said...

This evil sickness is getting everyone.. I hope your little one is feeling better.. Our family is finally on the mend here took over a week.. But wow don't want that every again..

I love to color with my Prismacolors but you are right the process takes forever... Have a great New Year.. I'm off to look at your Etsy shop I see some very pretty stuff!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Yes, I know I'm late getting here. I thought I had been here, but when I had to reboot, I lost track of where I was and now it's 2011 already. Took me a whole year to reach you (grin).

Sorry to hear about your wee one. I sure hope he's well now. And those images are colored so well. I just never knew how to use those pens, but your shading is lovely and so well done. Happy belated New Year and I'll see you again on Wednesday.

Cyndi S said...

I love your coloring. You said you used pencils, are they just colored pencils or watercolor pencils?
What are Pro-Marker that is on your birthday list? I have seen the Copics but they are very expensive. I see that you have Bic markers on your desk, do you also use those? Do they blend at all and if so how do you blend them? Hope you can answer my question. I am fairly new to coloring in the stamps so trying to find the best way to do so without moving into the Poor House. Thanks.
cstephenson at q dot com