Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? WOYWW #80!

This is my first time participating in WOYWW because I was honestly ashamed to show what my work desk loos like...lol. Believe it or not my desk...well desk(s) is actually organized before I begin my day and then by the end looks like a tornado hit it! 

In this picture I have a bunch of my punches and border punches laying around because I was getting ready to start making some more stickers but never got around to it. I also have some rubber Christmas stamps that I have been using for my cards. In the background toward the wall I have some digi stamps I recently colored and are just waiting to be used on cards!


As you can see from the beads in the background...I have to share my space with my beading addiction as well as my stamping addiction! Sometimes it's not easy juggling around everything! My craft room is actually part of my bedroom, so it's more of a cubby hole...one of these days I hope to get my very own craft room!

This particular desk actually sits to the left of me and is mainly used for my primary beading station. When I'm not beading, I use it to set up my Cuttlebug and any other paper crafting run off items I may be working with. You can see my famed ATG tape gun resting on my bead cases. Setting on top is my fabric covered board with my unfinished beading projects laying on top. I also have all my Stickles laying around, my embossing powders, tray and glue dots. And miscellaneous embellishments laying around too!


I have been working like a mad women on Christmas cards for the last few days and I've actually been sick for the last couple of days with my son's cold and it hasn't gotten any better...so that is why I haven't cleaned up my mess...lol.

Here is my main stamping and cardmaking station with my Cricut machine, cardstock and paper cases, scraps bin, paper trimmer, cutting mats and my dry erase board in the background that I use to clip card sketches I may be working on and any other info that I need to remember like measurements for certain things or stuff I'm out of. This desk actually sits right in front of me.


And for my last station, my sewing station sits to the the right of me. I use this desk to stitch my cards and it also holds all my binders filled with my clear stamps, Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Dies too.Off to the left rests my Jukebox with my Cricut cartridges. I also use this desk as my shipping station for my shop. At the bottom lay all my shipping boxes and the drawers contain my shipping supplies. I don't know how the box of button got on the floor...lol! Oh and my heating gun is here too.


The part of my craft area I didn't show sit directly behind me with several small and large drawers and bins filled to the brims with my rubber stamps, ribbon, embellishments and other crafty goodies!!

So that is my work desk this Wednesday! Hopefully I can show a more organized and tidy work space next week!

I was amazed that I'm not alone by being the only one with a complete and utter unorganized crafty chaos of a workspace...lol! I enjoyed looking at everyone's workspace though and will try to comment soon.

Have an awesome day!

18 comments:

Terry Blais said...

I love all the photos. Welcome! Glad you joined the rest of us on WOYWW. Your bead work is terrific - I like the photos in your blog header.

Terry #94

Sheila said...

Beautiful space. I love seeing all the beads organized that way.

Chelle said...

This was my first week posting..only because I kept forgetting to take a picture.
Looks like you are pretty organized.
Chelle #91

S said...

Looks like you have lots of wonderful playthings in your space. Thanks for the peek. S #84

jude said...

Wow very creative sace this week.Hope you manage to get all creations made ready for crimbo!
hugs jude3

Marjo said...

Sounds familiar, I now only have the corner of our master bedroom too!!! To think I used to have a gorgeous craft room..oh how I miss it now...

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #25

butlersabroad said...

Welcome Tracy, no need to be ashamed here, you're among friends! Wow, you do have a lot of stash, I'm surprised there's room in there for your bed and your clothes!!

Hugs
Brenda 83

Sandra said...

Oh my, Tracey!! What wonderful toys you have there!! May I play, too?!! I don't know why you were ashamed... Your workplace is really cool!!

xxx

Sandra #107

Susan Allan said...

Golly! So much stuff...considering how much you have, you are really tidy and organised. Lovely workspace!!!
Sue xx 86

Chrissie said...

Welcome to the world of WOYWW.
I think everyone goes through the stage of not wanting to show off their personal clutter, but after a while you become a little blasé about it!
I think you definitely need a dedicated craft room for all the stuff you have. Looks wonderful!
Chrissie #1

Maggie's Crafts said...

Wow love your stash!! Thank you for sharing. Pop over to my blog for my candy!

http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

Maggie
xx

Sherry Goodloe said...

Talk about SUPPLIES!!! Oh yes, you have DEFINITELY got it going on over here :)

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you. Stop by when you get a chance. I'm #85 this week.

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! ANd hello, no shame ot behad here - each of your desks is impressive -after all to be so creative in so many media takes up space - do you have a huge bedroom?!!

Serendipity Stamping said...

So happy you have joined in with allof us other craft junkies, with or without clutter. The fun is in the making and the sharing. Love your header with all the beading projects. Happy Holidays to you and yours! #79

Amanda said...

hi and welcome. What a fab creative space, love the different areas for different activities.

JoZart said...

Welcome to WOYWW. Your space certainly isn't untidy... it looks so organised and creative to me. It's good to bare your soul each week and makes you think about it than once brave enough you'll be thinking... "It's my mess and I like it as it proves I'm creative"!! Go for it!
JoZarty x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Welcome to WOYWW. I'm a bit late getting here, but I like how you use zones for each of your various crafting projects. Looks like they are varied. I'll be back because I want to see your sewn cards. Sewing on paper is my latest passion, so I take inspiration anywhere I can (grin). I am impressed by all the supplies you have. And don't ever apologize for messes. We all make them at times (#4).

Sanna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Merry Christmas!