Saturday, January 29, 2011

Freebie Digi Sentiment!! -Love and Bugs!

I know fellow crafters are always searching for that perfect sentiment to go along with those adorable digis, so I had mentioned a couple weeks ago that I would like to start sharing some sentiments with everyone! I made a card last week that I created an adorable sentiment for and meant to share it with everyone but completely forgot about it.

Here is the card I created...
And here are the sentiments...feel free to snag them up! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.

JPG
PNG


JPG
PNG


JPG
PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

Hope everyone enjoys them!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fab card and a brilliant sentiment! Thanks for sharing!
Linds x

CTgirl said...

Thanks!!

CTgirl said...

Thanks!!

Kelley said...

Cute, cute card! Thank you for the sentiments.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So cute. Thanks so much.

Lisa D.