Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy WOYWW!! Whats' On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #86

Goodmorning everyone and happy WOYWW! Wow last week just flew right on by didn't it?! Thanks to everyone who stopped by last week, I enjoyed all your comments! I'm going to make this a quick post today, as I'm super busy!
Ok so what's on my workdesk today...


I can't really tell you or show you what I'm working on here...but I can tell you that I have awesome news that happened over the week!! I was selected to be a design team member for Prairie Fairy Designs and I'm super excited! But you can tell from the pic I have been coloring in some super adorable images!!
If anyone wants to know what's going on here...


...no I'm not doing any type of construction...lol. I'm super frugal (or some would say cheap), so I'm cutting up some sandpaper and replacing the old stuff on my hand sander I use to clean my blending stumps. I go through this stuff like crazy!
Oh and I want to show you some new additions to my craft room...


Aren't these shelves great and just super cute?! I picked them up at Goodwill over  the weekend...I love Goodwill for this type of stuff! I'm using them to hold my "Fun Flock" containers, other little embellishment containers and my "Shimmers" paint.

I also managed to find this great box too, that I'm using to store all my paper mulberry flowers...


And one last thing I would like to share...


My son made this for me at school...it was one of his Christmas presents to me! Isn't it the cutest?! I'm not usually surprised by the gifts they make me at school, because it's usually the same cute things every year, but this was something new and super adorable! And I promised him I would share it with everyone every month. He designed a page for every month of the year!! You're probably wondering why I just now hung it up when it's almost Febuary?...lol, but honestly I don't have any free wall space in my craft area, it's all windows! So I figured out how to rig it up on the window!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

Ok well until next week...happy crafting all...I'm anxious to get back to finishing my project...lol!! I will try to my best to get around to all of you this week!

28 comments:

Jinny Holt said...

Hello Tracey

Love,love,love your workspace,with all your shelves and bits and pieces!!

Such a cute calender made by your son too,can wait to see Febs page

TFS

Jinny#76

Karen said...

WOW lots of creativity going on here! I love your new shelves, they look great :)
Your Son's calender is FAB, definitely a very proud Mummy moment there :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #84

Andria said...

Great workspace, the busier the better :) crafty heaven.

Vicki B in OP NY said...

So much organization going on here - love it all, esp. the calendar and the shelves. Like you I love a good bargain! Can't wait to see your finished secret project. See you soon, hugs, Vicki A little Inkling 108

Neet said...

hi Tracey - some great pictures here this week. Love the box for yur flowers, looks as if it holds quite a lot too. yes, those shelves are great and I wish we had a Goodwill shop at home.

Ciara said...

Great post today Tracey and well done on your DT position!

Your son clearly has some of your crafty talent too :-)

Spyder said...

Love the calender! fab crafty space you have with so many hiden things! and Yes, The mouse digi DID have a spider hanging from his tail, but I took it off at the last minute, if you'd like it will a tiny spider hanging from his tail, I'll email it to you!! ((Lyn)) Happy WOYWW!!

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

I love your busy desk and your colourful expressions!

The flowers are beautiful and what a great way to store them!!

Happy WOYWW
Sam # 26
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Tracey Brossart said...

Oh no worries Lynn...you are so kind! Things like that just fascinate me...so I thought it was really cool and unique how you signed your images with a little "spyder"! Thanks for stopping by! :D

ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Spyder said...

I'll put the one with the spider in the digi store, so you have a choice! He'll be there all week as a freebie
(I bet no one will notice!)
(lyn)

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Great space Tracey! Congratulations on your DT position - I love Prairie Fairy, too. Great thinking on the sandpaper! I'm currently using the last corner of the last sheet on my block. I like frugal - thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Susan #154

RosA said...

Your desk looks super interesting and super creative! Love the calendar too.

okienurse said...

Talk about a work space loaded with all sorts of fun things to do. I love your new shelves and all the organization! Where did all the paper mulberry flowers come from? I haven't seen them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby here in Oklahoma.
Vickie #59

Marjo said...

Busy and creative workspace. See lots of Roberta's super cute digis..

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #7

Joanne said...

I see lots and lots of fabulous things, but where on earth is your 'space'?

MaggieC said...

Your son's creation is wonderful - you must be so proud of it. I like all your little jars and things, I am intrigued to know what they all are.

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Hi Tracy! Tell your son his calendar is wonderful! I love it! Looks like you've hardly any space to craft on! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Chrissie said...

Wow, what a lot of fab equipment!
Thanks for visiting... the awaited baby(due today) is still keeping us waiting!
Chrissie #5

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hello Tracey - I just LOVE your workspace! Soooo much going on in that creative space. This is my kinda place :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an art-filled weekend!

lisa said...

What a gorgeous desk you have Tracey. I love your little row of Color Q inks, mine are thrown in a box and I'm always rummaging. Think I may borrow this idea from you!!
Your new little shelves are so cute and your Son's calander is beautiful. How lovely to be able to look at it everyday while he's away at school.
Thanks for visitng me and happy WOYWW, even though it's now Saturday!!
Hugs Lisa (126)

ANewYear said...

Those shelf cubbys are wonderful. I need to find something like that so those little things are always close at hand.
The calendar is so cute. That is a treasure to keep for many years to come.
TFS
CaroleB #135

Minxy said...

You certainly have plenty of stash at your fingertips, and i just love those ickle shelves, thanks for the peek and happy belated WOYWW to you too :D
Thanks for visiting me
Minxy #1

Becky said...

Great space (and candy!) Thanks for visiting my space, I'll be sure to pop back by!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love your space! thanks for visiting me!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Girl your cards are so cute.. I love them. I love you son's calendar, My Dauther made me one in the 3 or 4 grade and I still have it.. and she is now 22. And I bet your son is excited to see his stuff on into the blog world.. Tell I love it!

Hugs
Shirley #151

Nicky said...

Wow great craft space and you are right those shelves are the cutest - love your sons calender ~ Nicky

Susan said...

Hi Tracey,
Congrats on the DT job... love Prairie Fairy images. Your storage and organisation is awesome. Happy {LATE} WOYWW!
Susan xxox #29
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

karen said...

Lots of wonderful stash everywhere! And no wonder after having a look round your blog and seeing all the beautifully detailed cards you have made! You would need a lot of different stash for your gorgeous creations!
Thanks for visiting me and inviting me to the yummy candy giveaway! Congrats on the DT invite! You certainly deserve it!
xoxo Karen