Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Awards!

Ok, I know I'm really late announcing these awards...but here I go! I recently received a couple blog awards from some fantastic bloggers and the rules for receiving them are to pay it forward and pass them along to some more amazing bloggers! But honestly I'm just not that interesting to know or have that many blogging buddies...lol. But I will try my best!

So I will start off with the first one I received from both Cor and Neet! Thanks so much ladies!


 Here are the rules for accepting this award...

You have been TAGGED and want to participate?
Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.
You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.
You then choose 3 - 5 favorite blogs which you also link in your post, then inform each blogger that they have been tagged.


Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers. 

Here are my choices:


____________________________________________________

 And the second award I received was from Debs, thanks so much!

  
The rules of this award are...

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award! 
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award.

Ok so 7 random things about myself...

#1 - I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups!
#2 - Diet Pepsi is my favorite drink!
#3 - I'm addicted to reality TV shows!
#4 - I prefer Winter to Summer
#5 - I'm very much a night owl
#6 - I love my blue jeans
#7 - I always have to be busy doing something!

And here are my choices...




Thanks again ladies! 
Please take some time and visit these wonderful blogs! 
Happy Crafting all! :D

4 comments:

Neet said...

Thanks Tracey - what a lovely surprise.

Roberta Laliberte said...

Aweeee Tracey! You sneeky doll! Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Thanks Tracey, that is so sweet of you to think of me! One day I will get round to posting these on my own blog.....I am really rubbish at blogging at the moment as I spend most of my life polishing silver at the moment!
Thanks again
Linds x

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking