Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog Candy Winner and Free Digi Sentiment!!

I totally forgot that I said I was going to post these sentiments on Friday...I've been so busy! So anyways, what better day to post them, then today! When I'm announcing the winner to my Celebration candy!!

Here is the card I created with one of the digi sentiments I made...The adorable girly cupcake image is from Bugaboo Stamps.

I made a few different variations.
And here are the sentiments...feel free to snag them up! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.


JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG

JPG


PNG


JPG
PNG


Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

Hope everyone enjoys them!
And now to announce the winner of my celebration candy...The winner was chosen using Randoml.org...here are the numbers...

Congrats to Terri #6 of triesmakingcards! Please contact me with your mailing info as soon as you can! If I do not hear from you within the next few days I will have to choose another winner.

I want to say thank you to everyone who participated in my very first giveaway and for all of your sweet comments and to those of you who became my new followers! I wish everyone could have been winners, but I'm sure I will have another candy giveaway soon as I truly enjoyed this one!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Congrats Terri :)

alethea said...

I love your card!! it is so cute!!! Congrats to terri for winning your blog candy!!

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous card! Love your sentiment!
Congrats to Terry on winning the blog candy too!
Linds x

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks so much for choosing me to win your blog candy! I'm doing the happy dance now! I've emailed you my info!

Lori said...

Adorable card, Tracey! Thanks for the freebies too :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Michele said...

Your card is adorable! Congrats to the winner!

Neet said...

Such an adorable card and congratulations to Terri.
There's a blog award on my blog waiting for you.

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Wow! How sweet is that!! Such a YUMMY card!!! And FAB sentimen digis - thank you for sharing, hun!

Hugs, Hege

Spigolatrice said...

You're really kind and generous! nice digi sentiments! thanks!

CTgirl said...

Yummy card!
Yummy sentiments - Thanks so much!!

Charlene said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for the sentiments.

Sonia said...

Hello Tracey
I made a card with this free digi sentiment... Love all your freebies, thanks for sharing.
My card: http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2012/01/no-embellishments.html