Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy WOYWW #87! What's On Your Workdesk?

Happy WOYWW everyone! I'm actually scheduling this post ahead of time as I plan to be super busy in the morning and I don't want to forget or miss out on the chance to wish everyone a happy Wednesday! And I want to thank everyone who stopped by last week to check out my space and for leaving such sweet comments! I did manage to make it through over 3/4 of the list...so sorry if I didn't make it to you though. I know it's already Wednesday in the UK where all the hopping begins...so I'm only cheating a little...lol.

Anyways...this is how I left my desk last...SUPER messy!...


I was working on an ATC this morning for "Catch The Bug" Challenge blog...you can see it in the front, the tiny card there. Scraps everywhere, because since the ATC's are so small I was able to use my overloading scraps which is a major plus!! Plus some other stuff, I've just been pushing around all week instead of cleaning up...lol. And my new BIG box of PrismaColor pencils that has lots of colors I didn't have...I got a major deal on it!! I found a guy selling a couple of them on Craigslist for $20 and they are NEW! Can you believe that?! They are usually about $70 in the stores! So anyways, I'm so proud to share that...lol!

For those of you who would like to see the ATC I was working on...you can check it out in this post here...


Oh and almost forgot...I promised my son I would share the calender he made for me and show the pages he made for each month of the year that I'm super proud of!! So here it is as promised...Febuary...


Isn't that the sweetest?! I will definitely have to find another place to hang it though, because it's going to start getting hotter soon and I will have to have that window open or I will melt...lol.

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

Until next week...happy crafting!!
ENJOY!

18 comments:

Judie aka Craftymess said...

great desk hun, your son sure has some talent, its a fab calender and your atc is brill

thanks for the snoop
hugs
Judie 53

karen said...

The calendar your son made is great! Another crafty person in your family!
I love your ATC! It is just adorable and the flower is just perfect!
xoxo Karen (#69)

GLENDA BROOKS said...

Great space! Makes me want to get cracking and creating! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Lots of creativity happening on your desk. Your ATC is fab, I love the stamped image you have used, plus I adore your Son's calender :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #88

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card with distressing, its not a mess- its crafty mess. great workspace, happy woyww, thank you for sharing (#9)

S said...

It looks like your son has your artistic talents.

Pam said...

Busy desk and cute ATC. Hugs Pam x

Andria said...

happy woyww, thanks for sharing :)
crafty hugs - Andria (42).

Tina Gilmore said...

Thanks for your comments and welcome on my blog, i love yours, your desk is amazing.

Neet said...

Great calendar - don't you just love your kids. Love your cute atc - fab colours you have used. Thanks for sharing your desk which looks awfully busy. #17

Mrs A. said...

Love your little ATC bug card.He is so cute and I love your distressing. No wonder it takes me forever going round the desks each week cos I keep getting side tracked. Just gone off at a tangent onto the catch the bug challenge blog and think I've caught a bug now.Lol. Where did the last hr just go?
Thanks for sharing. Hugs Mrs A.#82

butlersabroad said...

Gosh you got a deal and a half with the Prisma's! Love the calendar too, especially the bit about the heat! As I look out of the window in Michigan I just see white and more white!

Hugs
Brenda 91

okienurse said...

Very busy desk! Love the punch rack! Tell your son I love February's calender. Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats on the Primas! Such a good deal.
Vickie #80

Katie_Bolinger said...

what a great space. Love all your storage solutions.

Julia Dunnit said...

The ATC is just fab Tracey, love it. And the push back technique? Much in evidence all other my desk - welcome!!

Starla said...

What a deal on the pencils!! (and that reminds me, I need to pull mine out and use them!!) Great Feb page on the calendar too!
Star 125

Marjo said...

Hi Tracey,

Wonderful creative workspace. Love all the projects. You should enter you sons wonderful calendar into Kona Kid Krafters, its a challenge blog just for the kids.

http://konakidkrafters.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo lucky #1

Elizabeth said...

The calendar your son has made for you is fab and your wee ATC is great. I enjoyed peeking/snooping round your busy and creative desk so thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x #96