Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy WOYWW #90! What's On Your Workdesk this Wednesday?

Morning everyone and Happy WOYWW! I'm so happy to have been able to actually take time to snap some pics of my messy desk and join in on the fun this week! I've been so busy lately because we have been rental hunting, so that means I've been packing and plus I've been sick along with everyone else in my family! So I have missed out on the last couple weeks of WOYWW! So before I get on to hopping around and snooping out everyone's desks...here is my messy desk...


As you can see from the pic...I have had some fun playing with some new super yummy goodies!! My local craft store got some gorgeous new brad embellishments and I just had to have them in every color!! Plus I got some new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps...which is the stamp seen on the completed card in the pic! I also got me some new sentiment stamps from Papertrey Ink...I recently found out about Papertrey Ink from blog hopping and I have got to say, I'm addicted!! I also got me some of those Rock-a-Block things to try out! I love them, they work so good...best thing ever invented for clear stamps!! And as for the mess...well I had just finished a card I was working on for one of my DT's and decided to push everything back instead of cleaning it up to work on my new card...lol! Off to the side you may be able to see some of my new Spellbinders dies too!!

Well that's all for this week...time to get back to packing...lol! Hopefully I will have time to participate next week too before the big move!!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting all! :D
 

12 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Glad to see your back in play.Just had a good virtual rummage around on your desk. Yummy.Can I just ask what a Rock-a-block thingy is please?
Hugs Mrs A. #76

Mrs A. said...

Glad to see your back in play.Just had a good virtual rummage around on your desk. Yummy.Can I just ask what a Rock-a-block thingy is please?
Hugs Mrs A. #76

oneoff said...

Good luck with the packing and moving. Hope you get a chance to sit down and play with those new goodies.

Bernie x

Neet said...

Hi Tracey
Recognise the Kimie Stamp - such distinctive faces and I love those sentiments from Papertrey Ink - so useful with diecuts. Not sure what a Rock a Block thing is but I imagine it is a curved acrylic block for your stamps. You'll have to show it to us next week.
Hope you are all soon well again and good luck with the rental hunting.
Hugs - Neet

Ciara said...

It's always good to see a busy craft desk as it's a sure sign it's being used!

Love your new brads, xx

Ciara said...

It's always good to see a busy craft desk as it's a sure sign it's being used!

Love your new brads, xx

Carola Bartz said...

It is messy, but a lovely creative mess that I'd love to get my hands on...

Susan said...

Lots of lovely goodies to play with there Tracey. Hope everyone at your house is feeling better!Glad you're back with the WOYWW craziness!
Susan xxox #16
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Tracey thanks for popping over a leaving me cheery comment it is nice this WOYWW and really needed some cheering up at present..I have seen those blocks you are talking about on You tube and they do look great for getting an even impression, but never seen them anywhere to buy, might looks around as need a large size block, but always baulk at paying the price they ask..
thanks so much for sharing and happy WOYWW!
Shaz in Oz.x

Nicky said...

That looks like a very busy desk with lots of nice stash but have you any space left to create?? Lol
In answer to your question 'smellies' are things like soup, shower gel, shampoo etc - things that make your smell nice or stop you smelling horrible whichever way you want to look at it lol - I think it must be a very english saying as I have had a few people from abroad ask lol - sorry I am so late visiting this week - Nicky 4

okienurse said...

Nice and busy desk. Papertrey Ink is definitely addictive. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting around but life happens. Vickie #148

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely new stuff - I have a great collection of unused brads. Am trying to use them, but they look so much better in neat rows on their cards!