Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New DT spot and challenge win!!

I just wanted to mention real quick that I'm so excited to announce that I made the design team for "By Lori Designs"!! I woke up this morning to see if Lori had posted her new DT list and sure enough she did and I was on the list!! I wasn't sure if I was seeing things straight at first and even had to refresh the page a couple times to make sure it definitely was my name on the list I was seeing...lol! I'm so excited and really amazed, because not only were there so many other super talented artists who signed up, but the call list was huge!! Lori's images are so adorable and I have so much fun when I work with them and now I will get to keep having even more fun using her images for the next 4 month term!! Woo hoo!! 
 Thanks Lori!!

Oh and I must be having a real lucky day because not only did I find out about the DT position, but I also won the "Creative Inspirations" challenge for last week!! And of course it's pure coincidence but the card I entered into that challenge, just happens to be a card I used one of Lori's super cute images on!!

This was the card I submitted...


Isn't that image just too adorable?! You can get some of Lori's amazingly cute digi's for yourself over at her shop here...


ENJOY!

No comments: