Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Free Digi Sentiment!

As promised the other day, I have a set of new digi sentiments I made during the week for one of my cards. 

Here is the card I made with the sentiment...


I made a few different variations.
Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer. 
 JPG
PNG 

JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG


Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.
Thanks for stopping by!
ENJOY!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great sentiments, thanks for sharing!

I have an award I'd like to share with you if you wanted to pop on over to my blog
http://designsalamode.blogspot.com/

TN Granny said...

Tracey,
I'm the worst when it comes to sentiments so thanks for this.
Jeanine

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these sentiments.

CTgirl said...

Thanks!!

Charlene said...

That card is totally awesome. Thanks so much for sharing it and the fab. sentiments!

Pat said...

Super cute.Thanks