Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Free Easter Sentiment!

I made an Easter sentiment last week for one of my DT cards for the Prairie Fairy and promised I would have them here to share with you this week!

Here is the card I made with the sentiment...


I made a few different variations.
Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer. 

JPG
PNG
JPG
PNG
JPG


PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.
Thanks for stopping by!
ENJOY!!

9 comments:

Cor* said...

Hey Tracey. I love snagging your sentiments and will let you know when I use them! Square doilies are from Bizzy Becs! They are gorgeous hey?!? Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey Manderson said...

Thanks Tracey, trying to make a card for an Easter challenge, and you saved the day!!! thanks youre brilliant!
Hugs
Tracey M

Moments by Marla said...

These Easter sentiments are so pretty thank you!

CTgirl said...

Thanks for your generosity!

Sarah said...

very nice, thank you

Pat said...

So sweet to share.Thanks

Carla S. said...

Thanks so much for sharing the Easter sentiments, Tracey!

Paddington fan said...

Thank you so much for sharing these sentiments. They are exactly what I had in mind for my Easter cards this year, hugs Jacky x

karen said...

I have just nabbed one, thank you xx