Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy WOYWW! New Craft Room Addition!

Happy Wednesday all!
I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to join in the WOYWW fun. As most of you know, I just recently moved into a new place and now have my very own craft room, a space to call my own!! I'm so excited! I took some pics a couple weeks ago of what it looked like before I put it together and then some more pics last week of what it now looks like all put together. And since I have been so busy, I didn't get a chance to share them until now.

I will start off by showing what it looked like when we moved in and before it was set up...

What a mess...didn't think I was ever going to get through all those boxes!

And in the middle of setting it up, my order from Wild Orchid Crafts showed up just in time!...


A definitely drool worthy pic...lol!!

And now to the reveal...

Now I will admit that I'm no Martha Stewart and I don't have a ton of money to make it look as pretty as I would like, but it's my very own space and I love it...lol! Much better than being crowded in a tiny corner of my bedroom like I was before.

And I now have actual stations like I have wanted for so long for my card making, jewelry making and an office area too!


Here is my card making area...


Hubs found me those awesome white shelves for my flowers at Walmart and he had a great way to store them too, in Mason jars!

A close up of my shelves...


And of my workspace...look familiar? This time I added a few storage bins and my sewing machine next to me...looks crowded in this pic, but I guarantee it is the way I like it...cozy and comfortable...lol.


And off to my right is my Cricut and Cuttlebug station...you will notice all my folders in the back. One folder holds all my Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug embossers and the other folders hold all my clear stamps. When I want to use my Cricut I can easily move my Cuttlebug down onto the floor.


And here is my beading area...and off to the side is some more spillage of my card making supplies, my rubber stamps...lol.


Close up...


And last but not least is the area I'm the most excited about...my little office area!


I'm so happy that I can actually have my computer and printer in my craft room now...makes it so much easier to upload pics, blog and print out digis!! Plus hubs let me have a TV in here too!! :D~

And since I have my own space now, that means my own closet too that is filled up with even more craft supplies!! Mainly my ribbon bins, crochet tubs, craft books, and paper punches. No pic of that though...forgot to snap a pic.

I'm over the moon happy!! And it will feel so nice to finally be able to relax and craft to my hearts content when we finally finish unpacking everything...if we ever finish...lol!

Well that's all for this week, hope I will have time next week to join in again!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

HAPPY CRAFTING ALL!!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Marjo said...

Looks like you are getting settled in. Looks great, I am green with envy..lol Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

okienurse said...

Congratulations on your new crafting room! I love it and you are so organized now! I like a cozy crafting space with every thing close at hand also. I am green with envy over all those beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

karen said...

Oh, your room is beautiful! You are so lucky to have all that space! You said you crafted in the corner of your bedroom before this but where did you keep ALL your stash?! There is a lot of stuff there!
The shelves with the jars of flowers is making me drool! I don't use a lot of flowers but I sure do like looking at them! And yours are gorgeous and so well displayed!
Your poor husband may never see you again!
Happy WOYWW!
xoxo Karen

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh my, Tracey,i'm so happy for you! right now i have a little corner in my bedroom and look forward to the day when i can have room like yours!