Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm back and a winner!!

Hey everyone!! I'm officially back online and finally getting settled into the new place! It took us 3 whole days to move because my back went out on the first day. Poor hubs had to do most of the lifting for the next 2 days after that. Thankfully I had my little muscle man come to the rescue when daddy needed help. He's only 9 but I was surprised at what he was able to lift...lol! 

Come to find out after we got the computers all set up...we had no DSL! I was told when I transferred my services over that the DSL would be transferred over too. But that didn't happen because I guess we can't get DSL where we live now...sniff...sniff. So anyways it took another 2 days to get online because I ended up having to go through Comcast and get cable internet. 

But I'm back online now and my craft room is finally all set up and I can't wait to get back to work!! I sure missed all my paper and beads...lol!

Plus I got a lovely surprise when I was able to check my email. I found out I made "Top 3 Scoops" for Pile It On Challenges!! Which I will be so happy to display my new little badge!


Photobucket


And I have a chance at becoming a guest designer for them which is always exciting!!

Hopefully I can get back to my normal crafting schedule soon and have a new project to share with you all soon!!

By the way...if anyone is interested I've extended my moving sale for my Etsy shop until March 31st!! So you all still have a chance to take advantage of the my HUGE 60% off sale!! Just click on the little banner below!!



Until next time, happy crafting all!!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Tracey,

Hope your back is on the mend. Glad to hear the move went well.

Have a blog award for you on this post...

http://stamponme.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-awardtwice.html

Susan xxox