Sunday, April 10, 2011

Free Baby Sentiments!!

Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend so far! 
I sure had a fun weekend! We celebrated my 29th birthday and of course I got spoiled rotten! Plus the boys had 3 days off and the sun was out, which made it really nice!!

Anyways I promised you the baby sentiments during the week......here are the cards I made using the sentiments.......



And here are the sentiments!

I made a few different variations.
Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.


Girl Sentiments

JPG
PNG


JPG

PNG


JPG
PNG

Boy Sentiments

JPG
PNG

JPG

PNG


JPG


PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!

15 comments:

Brook said...

Thanks for those cute baby sentiments. I just LOVE your cards and such pretty bows too!

Marilou said...

Thank you for the cute baby sentiment!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Your cards are wonderful. Thank you for sharing you talents. I must not pop in and check on your beads!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Thanks so much- I love the sentiments!!!

Ruth said...

Thanks for your delightful baby sentiments. Just what I need as our neighbor is having twins!

SWEET PAPER TREATS said...

These are great! Thank you!

Judi said...

Thanks SO much for these, I can see they're going to be VERY useful.

Judi x

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the great sentiments, they will come in very handy this summer. I know 4 people who are expecting including my own niece. :)

CTgirl said...

Thanks very much!! Baby sentiments are always very useful & yours are lovely!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the baby sentiments. It's not possible to have too many of them!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you so much for the baby sentiments. They will be very helpful.

Theresa said...

Your baby sentiments are great. Thank you for sharing and thank you for putting your credits in the file name. It makes it so much faster to download.I always forget whoes blog I am on and then have to go back to check so I can add the name to the file name. Your way is so much easier.

Charlene said...

Those cards are just too adorable! Love the colors and the embellishments that you used...especially those cute little baby bottles. Thank you so much for the great sentiments.

Myrna Marcano said...

Thanks so much!

Jan said...

Just what I need for my card for a coworker's shower tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!