Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Groovy Sentiment!

I almost forgot that I promised to share this sentiment with all this weekend...been relaxing (being lazy) with hubs and the kiddos all weekend!

Earlier during the week I was in a nostalgic mood and decided to make a groovy themed card...


Don't you just love that awesome paper?!...Brings me back to when I was a kid...lol!

Anyways here is the sentiment I made for the card along with a few other variations...
Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer. 
 
JPG
PNG

JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG

JPG
PNG

JPG

PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!

25 comments:

Cor* said...

Thanks so much for the awesome sentiments! They are totally 'groovy'! Your wee card there is fantastic too! lovely layers girl!

Marilou said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! I love these!!

Kimberly said...

These are awesome. thanks for sharing...

cg said...

These are SO groovy, thank you! Will credit you when I use them, and will do my best to let you know!

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these Groovy sentiments!!!

Dona said...

Great sentiments, Thank you!!!

Melissa M said...

Thank you. I appreciate you offering your digis in PNG. I think they are so much easier to work with!

Elaine L. said...

Thanks so much!

Christine said...

Thank you for sharing!

Lisa R. said...

I love this type of sentiment! They're great! Thanks for sharing.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Wow, thank you for the awesome sentiments, you have really blessed me. I love each and every one of them and your blog is outstanding and awesome. I spent forever just gazing at your beautiful cards. Thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome sentiments with us!

Cindy - John 3:16 said...

TY for getting in the "groove"!!! :)

weva said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

very generous, thank you so much for sharing

Heather "Hev" said...

Thank you :)
Happy Easter :)

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the groovy freebie!LOL!

karen adams

Anonymous said...

Thnx!

TN Granny said...

Thank you for these darling sentiments I love your fonts.

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow tracey just wanted to say a very big thank you for the "have a groovy day" sentiment ... I have just put a card on my blog using it ... would love you to pop over and have a look ... happy crafting Sandy xx
http://sandyscraftybits.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

Your card is just way too cute! Thank so much for sharing it and your wonderful sentiments

Hanneke said...

Thank you so much for sharing these great sentiments! I used one of them on my card (here: http://hannekeshobbycorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/groovy.html ) I love the card you made. Hugs, Hanneke

Tess Ekwall said...

Thank you for the awesome sentiments. I love each and every one of them! :D
Your blog and creations are awesome. Thanks so much for the freebie. Want to see how I used it? Visit my blog: http://tessekwall.blogspot.se/2012/07/halloj-vanner-hoppas-ni-alla-njuter-av.html Wish you a lovely week. Hugs, Tess.

Stephenie said...

thank you!!