Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Free Spring Sentiment!

As promised I have the Spring sentiments I made last week to share with you all today!

Here is the card I used one of the sentiments on...



I made a few different variations.
Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer. 

JPG

PNG


JPG


PNG


JPG

PNG

JPG

PNG

JPG


PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.


As always, thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to stop back by because in the next couple days I will have some new blog candy to celebrate my birthday!!


ENJOY!

3 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Thank you for these spring sentiments.

CTgirl said...

Thanks so much!! The spring sentiments are so lovely!!

Kelley said...

Thank you for all the different Spring sentiments.