Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy WOYWW #97!

Happy Wednesday all! 
It's 12:30am where I'm from and couldn't sleep...so of course I was in my craft room and then realized it's Wednesday!! So I decided since it's already Wednesday I would go ahead and snap a pic real quick of what I was working on and join in on the "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?" blog hopping (or snooping) fun...lol!


Since I'm working on a DT card, I'm only partially showing what's going on on my desk...so no peeking too close...lol. Because you can probably tell which DT card I'm working on from the adorable image on the table...and if you look close enough, you may get a peek of the colors I'm using...shhhh.

Anyways, I have really missed hopping around to all the desks to see what my fellow crafters are up to and I knew I wouldn't have time in the morning to post...so I'm just cheating a little...lol.

I promise to make some time this week to check out everyone else's spaces!!

 
Also I have some adorable freebie sentiments up for grabs HERE!

Want to join in on WOYWW or see what it's all about, then hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to catch some peeks into the worlds of your everyday crafters!

HAPPY CRAFTING ALL!!
ENJOY! 
 

17 comments:

Neet said...

Hi Tracey

Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with that image you have on your desk. Did you write on your wall? Guess not, I am silly to think that but first impression and all that. Lovely array of coloured pencils you have and what a great way to keep them. #26

Wipso said...

Love your crafting space. Have a great week.
A x

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Wow what a lot of colored pencils and what a lot of those things for rubbing pencil marks. I forgot what they're called! Patsy from
HeARTworks

lisa said...

You look all set to have a lovely colouring session with all those beautiful pencils.
It's such a well organised space you have. I wish I could be tidier.
Happy WOYWW.
Hugs Lisax #81

Emma said...

Fab pic Tracey, looks well organised.
Hugs Emma x

okienurse said...

Interesting looking desk. Nice WIP! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #78

jude said...

Lovely image and WOW all those pencils there's a few there girlie.Have a happy Creative Week
hugs judex3

Spyder said...

Ah coz I'm sooo late getting here, I can see, or have seen your fab card!
It all looks very tidy, (so far my work top isn't tooo bad)As yfor your lovely candy!!I can't get anything on my side bar at the moment,can't even move things where I want them, as all it does is stay saving for hours, honest, HOURS, I've tried, things will only stay at the top of my side bar and not where I want to put them. I'm trying to get all my links to freebies on another page but even that is becoming impossible, blogger really hasn't done the 'pages' section very well, or maybe I'm doing it wrong! I'd love to be in your candy but sorry it won't save, well it will but only at the top of my page. (and I like to put all the candy together) ok I'm rabbiting so I'll stop!! Happy Late woyww!! (Lyn)

Artyjen said...

Thanks for visiting Tracey! Lots of lovely pencils there....my favourite way to colour except I tend to use baby oil as the blender agent.....I can't get the same fab effect with Copic markers somehow!!! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Your desk looks really organized. A lovely picture to colour and...a great DT card you've made(see newer post) Thanks for visiting my blog.
Bye, Franka

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

That's a huge amount of colouring pencils you have there. It will be interesting to see what you do with that lovely image.
Rebecca (84)

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

That's a huge amount of colouring pencils you have there. It will be interesting to see what you do with that lovely image.
Rebecca (84)

Nicky said...

Love the image and the lots of pencils you have all neatly stored ~ Nicky

Carola Bartz said...

I love all those colored pencils, wow, you've got a LOT!

voodoo vixen said...

Love the happy woyww on the wall... hopefully it is actually on paper stuck at the back?? LOL You look like you are having fun with your colouring pencils!! Annette #13

karen said...

Hi, I am very late visiting this week but I finally made it here, phew :)
This card turned out lovely I can see now! Love all you coloured pencils!
I will definitely enter for your Candy! Happy (belated) Birthday!
xoxo Karen

Susan Allan said...

Oh such a tidy workspace..really puts me to shame.
Have a great week.
Sue xx 41