Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Spring Sentiments Freebies!


I've been busy working on other things besides cards for the last couple of days...so no card today. I'm working on getting my Etsy shop stocked back up! But I do have another sentiment I promised to share with you! 

Here is the card I use the following sentiment on...


And here is the sentiment with a couple other variations! Feel free to snag them up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use them on.

Make sure to click on them first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer. 
 
 
JPG
PNG

 
JPG
PNG
 
JPG
 
PNG

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!
 

10 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

great freebies thanks!

Marilou said...

Oh, WOW, I love them!! Thanks Tracey.

Melissa M said...

Tracey these are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Cleah said...

Awesome wordarts! Love that you have a variety of designs for a single sentiment! Thanks so much.

cg said...

So perfect and timely! Thank you!

Netty said...

Thank you so much for your sentiments. I have a load on my blog too (nothing as good as yours) but you're welcome to have any that take your fancy. Check out freebies in my categories labels list on the sidebar. Thanks so much for sharing your talents. They're fab. I've used one on a couple of scheduled posts coming up and put a link to your blog to let people know where I've got them from. Annette xx

Alison said...

Thank you so much for sharing these- they're great!

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Sarah said...

thanks

Charlene said...

These sentiments are wonderful...thank you so much.