Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Box...This One For My Grandma!


I mentioned in my earlier post today that I was going to share the box I made for my Grandma. In addition to the box and matching card I made for my mom on Mother's Day! Grandma's are special too...lol!

I made her this box for the key charm I made her. And like me, her favorite color is purple...so you can say I had a ton of fun creating this and the charm for her!! I also went a little overboard with the Tattered Angels glimmer and Stickles!! It's so sparkly and pretty...lol!


As with the other box, I continued with the theme throughout the entire box...


A couple close ups of the beautiful flowers from "WOC" and beaded stick pins I made to match the box...


And the sentiment is my own...which I created an entire set that will be available soon!


I love the embossing folder I used on this one and the way it look with the glittery paper!


And the key charm I made for her...It's purple!!


BOX INGREDIENTS:

SIZE: 3 1/4 x 31/4
STAMPS: My own digital stamp creation
PAPERS: K&Company, DCWV and Recollections
EMBELLISHMENTS: Flowers from "WOC", vintage lace, acrylic dew drops and my own handmade beaded stick pins
TOOLS: Cuttlebug machine, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Spellbinders dies, sewing machine, distressing blade, Fiskars border punch and Martha Stewart Score Board
OTHER: Tattered Angels glimmer and Stickles
 
Here is a closeup of the charm...
I used Swarovski pearls, Czech glass rondelle crystals, Tibet bead caps along with a beautiful Tibet butterlfy charm all hand wire wrapped.


Hope you have enjoyed my latest creations...something different than a card for a change...lol!

Box will entered into the following challenges:

Kreative Stamp Friends -"Mother's Day"
Crazy Challenge -"Anything Goes"
Make It Monday -"Anything Goes"
Nettie G's Digital Gems -"Everyday Is Mother's Day"
Simon Says Stamp and Show -"Anything Goes"
Incy Wincy Designs -"Mother's Day or Girlie"
Stamping Vacation -"Special Month -May"
Sentimental Sundays -"Anything Goes"
Stampin Sisters in Christ -"All Things Beautiful"
2 Sisters -"Distressing"
 Catch The Bug -"Anything Goes"
Creative Cowgirls -"Anything Goes"
Scrappy Frogs -"Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by!
ENJOY!

25 comments:

Scrappin Chris said...

Impressive. The detail is amazing. Thanks for taking part in NettieG's Digital Gems, Every day is Mother's Day Challenge.

Chris
Lead Designer

Lisa Jane said...

wow what another fabulous gift and box.. i bet they were delighted when they opened them
Thanks for linking up at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely box and what a great details! I love the charms you used!

Auntie Em said...

This is sooo pretty as well! I am sure your grandmother will love it. The dainty little beads and charms on the key chain are so nicely designed.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Chrissy said...

This is just beauiful... I love the work on the charm, really gorgeous.The purple and all the details are just gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Terry said...

Hey there Tracey my goodness this is yet again a Wonderfull box that you made for your grandmother wowzersss and also a wonderfull color, I bet your grandma will love this box too....Hugs Terry xxxx

Candy C said...

Beautiful box with beautiful embellishments. Love the colors you chose and all of the intricate little flowers, beads, etc. you used to finish it out so perfectly. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

Ann English said...

Wow...another one! I love these gorgeous boxes and beautiful trinkets!
Thank you for joining us this week for our anniversary challenge. Don't forget the blog hop-opportunity for a prize!

Becky said...

This box is just stunning. Gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

Shirley-anne said...

What a treasured gift . Quite a keepsake . Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

coops said...

these are both so beautiful tracey.your attention to detail is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

may-chu said...

I'm trying really hard to figure out which one I like more, your mom's or your grandma's. both are just to pretty.
May xx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Absolutely beautiful! Fab details all over - love your sentiment! You're so creative! :D

Hugz,
Hege

Ellis said...

Gorgeous box and charm you've made for your grandmother! =)
Thanks for joining us at NettieG's this time!
Hugs, Elenor DT

Bastelmichaela said...

A fabulous box,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at Creative Stamps Friends,
Hugs Michaela

Debby said...

All these boxes are fabulous! Hugs

Tammy L said...

this is stunning! I am so glad I stopped by to see it. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at the Crazy Challenge this week.
Tammy

Lori said...

Beautiful box, your Gram will love it for sure! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow! Beautiful box and such a pretty key chain ... bet your grandma was delighted! LOVE your sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley - our next challenge starts tomorrow, so hope to see you again!

Kleeblatt said...

This is a wonderful box. I like it.
Thanks for playing by Creative Cowgirl. Good luck.
Hugs Monika

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Tracey, what a beautiful creation. Everything about it is just amazing - the colors, the distressing, the beadwork, flowers - I could go on and on. What a fabulous gift for your grandmother! So great to have you joining in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining us on Nettie G's challenge
love
Jen

KelsMakes!!! said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at CCH this week

Poppet said...

Gorgeous box and keychain Tracey. You can certainly tell it was made with love. The papers and details are amazing and your Grandmother will cherish them for ever. They are certainly bragging pieces.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Stunning project, gorgeous details.