Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Candy WINNER and Another Freebie Sentiment!!


Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope everyone's day is off to a good start so far! 

I have another FREE digi sentiment to share with you all today! But before I get to the freebie...I would like to announce the winner of my "Birthday Bash" blog candy! I meant to announce the winner on Monday, but we had a little mini disaster happen and I never got to it...we had a pipe burst on the side of our house, so it was a very long day...lol. 

I used Random.org to choose a winner...I had a total of 108 entries...wow!! Real quick I want to thank everyone who entered, followed me and left comments and birthday wishes! I truly appreciate each and every one of my new and old followers...you all keep me motivated to keep doing what I do!! And if I could choose you all to be a winner I would, but there could only be 1 winner and that person is...

.

...

.......

..........

..............

..........

......

...

.


#42 which is Kendra from Luv2Scrap n' Make Cards!! Kendra is actually a fellow "Fairy Princess" from the Prairie Fairy DT and it was a total surprise when the number came up as the draw was truly random!! So congratulations girlie!!!

And of you know how to contact me to claim your prize!!

Now for those of you who didn't win, don't be disappointed as I will have some more blog candy to offer real soon, so you'll have another chance to win some yummy goodies!! Plus I still plan to have a giveaway from my Etsy shop...so be sure to check back in so you don't miss out!

.............

Now for today's freebie digi sentiment! As promised last week...I have the adorable cooking sentiment I made for this card here to share with you all...


Feel free to snag it up if you would like! The only thing I ask is that you give me credit for anything you use it on.

Each one was made in 300dpi and you can choose either JPG or PNG format.

Make sure to click on the image first to open the larger size and then right click and save to your computer.

JPG
PNG

I only have one to share with you today as my digi sentiments will soon be available in sets in my new shop that I'll be opening later this summer! And from now on the freebies will only be available for a limited time so be sure to get them while you can!


As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
ENJOY!
 

14 comments:

KarenB said...

Congrats to the winner :)

Tracey, I love your new card - the colours are amazing!! Thanks for the sentiment x

Crafterkhush said...

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for the digi..:-)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!

Anniebee said...

Congrats to Kendra! Love the new card, Tracey! Sooo cute! I love the boxes you made for Mother's Day too. They're just beautiful and I know the recipients loved them! I so appreciate the sweet comment you left on my blog earlier.

Anniebee

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Cleah said...

Thank you for another cute wordart.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Your work always inspires me!! You are so talented!!

I'm so excited! Yay!!

jksand2001 at yahoo dot com

I don't have your e-mail.

Kendra

Lori said...

Yay Kendra!!!! Can I be you? lol!

Thank you for the freebie Tracey ♥ I love it!

Have a great week sweetie!
Love n hugs,
Lori

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow great sentiment ... thank you for sharing it with us all happy crafting love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

sorry another little one from me ... just to say I have uploaded a card to my blog using one of your sentiments ... thank you again love sandy xx

Charlene said...

That card is too cute...love all the buttons and the scalloped edges that you added to it. Thanks so much for the great sentiment.

CTgirl said...

Cute card! Love the sentiment...thanks!

sandy's crafty bits said...

another little card on my blog using your lovely image ... thank you again ... happy crafting love sandy xx